Are you frustrated with the lack of good customer service? Are you tired of calling a company and getting someone in a foreign county? When you go to the store and ask for help, do you get a teenager who knows less than you do about your questions?
If you are looking for entertainment insurance it can be much easier than you think. Working with an independent agent will save you time and money on your personal insurance. We can produce an entertainment insurance policy that fits your needs. MovieInsure.com Insurance Services produces entertainment insurance that will match your risks. We work with many of the leading insurers in the entertainment industry.
Why You Should Be Your Agents Best Friend
- Agents care about helping you find the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- When you call our agency you get a licensed professional who can actually answer your questions.
- We take time to find the best option for you.
- You will get more choices of insurance products and companies.
- Our employees live and work in your community.
- If you have a claim, you have an advocate to help you.
- We can make insurance easier to understand.
- The insurance agent will not try to make you focus on a particular brand or company, but will instead be focused on helping you find the best price and coverage.
- We offer many online services you may desire, always backed up by a real person.
We know which companies have the best track record when it comes to pleasing their policy holders. We can narrow your options down and help you choose between the best insurance companies in the market. Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value. Our agency has a proven track record, we live here and we understand the needs of our neighbors.
Our mission is to serve filmmakers with the best policies their dollar can buy. Our diversified staff utilizes state-of-the-art technology to make your insurance experience with us as effortless as possible. Simply put, we are “Independent Brokers/Agents” representing you the “client”. We are licensed professionals and bring a personal touch to the delicate relationship between you, the “client” and the “insurance company.” We can act as “brokers” or as “agents” depending on the product sold and/or our relationship with the actual insurance carrier.