When Your Property Goes Off Your Premises, Your Business Needs Inland Marine Insurance

Entertainment Insurance update

Your entertainment insurance covers your personal property, stock, goods, and products while they are at your insured locations.  However, if you take that business property offsite, it may need special insurance to be covered.  Most modern businesses are highly mobile and frequently interact offsite with goods, products, and supplies from all over the world.

If your business delivers goods to customers or other parties, you want your equipment and products insured while away from your premises. Some examples might include:

  • Cameras
  • Props and other equipment stored in truck
  • Lighting

If you are responsible, you want your business insurance to respond to any claim or loss.  Inland marine insurance can be added to your business insurance policy to cover such risks. Inland marine insurance is designed to cover products in transit, those held over at interim shipping points or various other fixed locations, and other movable properties that are transported from one place to another.

MovieInsure.com offers a wide variety of A-rated, Admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list.

We service the following states: Alabama. Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!