Our dedicated entertainment and film insurance department has been focused on the entertainment and film business segment for over twenty-nine years. We not only provide our clients with the appropriate insurance product, but aid in the overall risk management of their entertainment and film production risk. Our reach is local, national, and worldwide.
The entertainment industry is a broad category that includes a wide range of businesses. Here are some examples.
- Entertainers such as musicians, clowns, singers, jugglers, and dancers
- Film, television and video producers
- Entertainment services providers (businesses that provide lighting, sound, props, costumes etc.)
- Entertainment venues like concert halls, theaters, and family entertainment centers
- Performing arts businesses like dance troupes, orchestras, and operas
- Photographers and videographers
- Event planners
We have over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance. We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies. Call us today for more information.
We service the following states: Alabama. Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!