Our agency is founded and run on the philosophy that client’s needs come first and foremost. We know you hear that a lot, so we wanted to tell you how we carry out our philosophy day to day. This article is the continuation of our series on how to think differently about entertainment insurance.
Every client deserves an annual entertainment insurance review. The review may take different forms depending on the individual circumstances.
Benefits To An Insurance Review
- Keeps your program up to date
- Provides opportunity for feedback on services
- Allows for the partnership to review goals
- We take time to review key exclusions and other coverage items
- You may need to modify, reduce or add coverage depending on your current situation
- The review does not need to take a long time
Entertainment Business Insurance Review
A business review is important because risk is constantly changing. Maybe your operations have not changed, but laws and other statutes can impact your risk and need to be addressed. Here are a few examples:
- Prices change and a review can determine if you are getting competitive rates on your insurance.
- Your productions may have changed from commercials to TV shows.
- Your coverage needs may have changed and your policy should reflect these changes.
- There may be new insurance companies to which we have access.
- Laws and regulations are changing and may require a different kind of insurance.