A Entertainment Business Insurance Update
We don’t expect you to be experts in business insurance, but we thought it might be fun to test you on what you do know about your entertainment insurance. Business insurance is designed to cover unexpected losses. We can offer a wide range of business insurance options, so please call our office today.
Business Insurance Quiz (answers at the end)
- Your deductible is the amount you are responsible for if a covered loss occurs.
- Flood and earthquake coverage are always part of your business property coverage.
- Cyber Insurance is protection against losses caused by hackers from businesses dealing strictly in e-commerce, but it does not exist.
- Business Interruption covers your lost income no matter what kind of loss closes your business.
- My employees are prohibited from suing me, as this would be a workers’ compensation claim.
MovieInsure.com offers a wide variety of A-rated, Admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list.
We service the following states: Alabama. Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!
- False- You need to add this coverage under a separate policy
- False- Cyber insurance can be purchase by all business
- False- Business interruption only applies to covered losses under the policy
- False- Your employees have rights under federal and state laws to sue you if they feel they have been wronged. You would need employment practices liability insurance in order to protect you and your business from employee lawsuits.