We can provide special stunt coverage for many of the productions you are involved in. Producers and production companies can attain coverage for the following… Stunts, aerial scenes, falls, fight scenes, recreational vehicles, water scenes, weapons, precision driving, and animals.
Many productions or even live events make use of stunts during productions. Most traditional film insurance packages will not cover these stunts as they are considered too risky
Here are a few if the stunts that should be insured:
- Aerial Work – Includes scenic shots from private or commercial aircraft that do not involve aerial acrobatics or other hazardous maneuvers.
- Fight Scenes – Fight scenes that are choreographed, structured, and sequenced. These scenes may involve physical contact between actors and the use of weapons
- Animals – Scenes involving the use of animals, such as dogs, farm animals, household pets, and zoo animals
- Special Driving – Controlled driving on public roads, race tracks, off-road (no racing, skidding, collisions).
- Use of Weapons – Scenes that involve prop guns, squibs, blanks, knives or other similar weapon
Our mission is to serve filmmakers with the best policies their dollar can buy. Our diversified staff utilizes state-of-the-art technology to make your production insurance experience with us as effortless as possible. Simply put, we are “Independent Brokers/Agents” representing you the “client”. We are licensed professionals and bring a personal touch to the delicate relationship between you, the “client” and the “insurance company.” We can act as “brokers” or as “agents” depending on the product sold and/or our relationship with the actual film insurance carrier.
Check out our other sites