Advantages of an Independent Agent
When you work with us, we will give you unbiased advice. As an independent insurance agent, we are very knowledgeable about all the companies that exist in the marketplace. We know which companies have the best track record when it comes to pleasing their policyholders. We can narrow your options down and help you choose between the best insurance companies in the market. Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value.
There are a number of benefits to working with us:
- We will work with you to make sure your claim is processed to your satisfaction
- We provide a number of coverage options
- Are not obligated to any one company
- We search the market for the best combination of price and coverage
- We are committed to exceeding your expectations
- You are who we answer to, not a board of directors in NY
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties
- Our staff is qualified and trained to explain coverage in understandable language
- We can review coverage and make necessary changes based on your needs
MovieInsure.com offers a wide variety of A-rated, Admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list.
We service the following states: Alabama. Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!