Saving money on your production insurance is not always an easy thing for many companies to do. You have many options regarding insurance agents and insurance companies that at times can be confusing. There are several ways to reduce your production insurance cost without jeopardizing coverage. Here are a few;
- Use a broker who knows and understands your industry. Having an understanding of your risks, and what markets are best suited for your risks, can result in lower costs. Have us shop your insurance. We have access to many insurers, which allows us to offer you many options.
- Provide driver’s training. Having educated and trained drivers can reduce your business auto insurance cost by up to 5%.
- Have proper safety equipment. Do you have sprinklers and central station smoke detectors? These can help reduce insurance costs.
- Remove irrelevant coverage. Before agreeing to a business insurance policy, ask us which items are optional endorsements. Some endorsements can be removed if you don’t require the coverage. Removing irrelevant coverage can reduce your insurance premium.
- Combine all your commercial insurance into one package. Insurers often give credits for more than one line of insurance (Property, Auto, Liability, Excess, Professionals).
- Increase deductibles. Insurers will often provide good credits if you increase your deductibles on property or auto physical damage.
We are located in beautiful Northridge, California next to CSUN..
We service the following states: Alabama. Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!