We are an independent agency. This means we don’t work for any one insurance company. We have access to many markets, giving us the ability to shop your account and search the market for the best option for you. With captive insurance agents, like the big national companies, you only get the guidance of one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agent, you might get up to eight choices. There are a number of benefits to working with us:
- John Hart Insurance specializes in the film and production industry that is all we do. We know and understand your industry.
- We will work with you to make sure your claim is processed to your satisfaction
- We provide a number of coverage options
- Are not obligated to any one company?
- We search the market for the best combination of price and coverage
- We are committed to exceeding your expectations
- You are who we answer to, not a board of directors in NY
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties
- John Hart Insurance. is your one stop shop; we offer a complete line of insurance
- Our staff is qualified and trained to explain coverage in understandable language
- We can review coverage and make necessary changes based on your needs
When you work with us, we will give you unbiased advice. As an independent insurance agent w,e are very knowledgeable about all the companies that exist in the marketplace. We know which companies have the best track record when it comes to pleasing their policy holders. We can narrow your options down and help you choose between the best insurance companies in the market.
MovieInsure.com offers a wide variety of A-rated, Admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list.
We service the following states: Alabama. Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!
Note: All coverage described here would be subject to specific limits depending on policy terms.