The modern day customer is looking for value, ease of services, and quick responses. In an era of impersonal internet companies, slick advertising, and “branding,” it can be hard for consumers to determine where to find the best entertainment insurance program for their needs. To provide the best possible combination of coverage, services, and pricing, you need to look no further than your local independent agent.
Our Approach To Insurance Is Different
The best way to get the entertainment insurance that is right for you is to develop a relationship with your insurance agent. The good news is that this process is not complicated or time consuming.
- We respond quickly.
- We know the entertainment industry.
- Insurance protects what is important to you, and we understand that.
- We gain an understanding of your individual needs.
- We educate rather than sell.
- Finding the right insurance coverage is an important purchase, because everyone’s needs are unique.
- Our professional team is trained and licensed.
- Insurance is too important to be ordered online like a book.
- Don’t wait for an un-insured claim to happen before you look for the right agent and coverage.
MovieInsure.com offers a wide variety of A-rated, admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list.
We service the following states: California, Colorado, Arizona, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!