Is Short Term Entertainment Insurance Available?

Your firm may be embarking on a short term project that requires special or unique insurance coverage. John Hart Insurance can help you with this coverage. Many filming locations require that you present them with a certificate of insurance, naming them as an additional insured, before they allow you on the property. You may need to rent very specialized equipment that requires insurance. All these issues can be managed through the proper kinds of insurance products.

Our short term coverage can include:

General Liability – General Liability protects against claims of bodily injury or property damage and personal injury arising out of filming activity.

Third Party Property Damage – Covers damage to property in your care. For example, a building in which you film a commercial.

Owned & Rented Equipment – An equipment floater may be needed to insure property that moves from location to location.

Workers’ Compensation – Covers injury to employees while on location or on the job at any site.

Set and Prop Coverage – Property coverage in case sets or props are damaged.

Non-Owned and Hired Auto – Insures you from liability arising out of using or renting a vehicle that you do not own.

Excess Liability Insurance – Provides additional Liability protection over the General Liability and Non-owned/Hired Automobile Liability. offers a wide variety of A-rated, Admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list.

We service the following states: Alabama. Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!