Benefits of a Business Insurance Review From Movie Insure
Every Entertainment company, at some time, should have their entertainment insurance reviewed by an independent insurance agent like Movie Insure. If it has been more than a year since your last review, now may be a good time. We review all our clients’ insurance needs on a regular basis. There are many benefits to an insurance review including:
- Prices change and a review can determine if you are getting competitive rates on your insurance.
- Your coverage needs may have changed and your policy should reflect these changes.
- There may be new insurance companies to which we have access.
- Laws and regulations are changing and may require a different kind of insurance
Why Review My Entertainment Insurance?
We have identified a number of questions that might indicate your production insurance is out of date.
- Did you purchase any new equipment?
- Are you planning any foreign productions?
- Do you have new talent on contract?
- Are you involved in any new partnerships?
- Have you seen an increase in your claims?
- Do your vehicles cross state lines?
- Have you experienced growth?
We live in interesting financial times and making sure we save money wherever we can is very important. Having us preform an insurance review might just be what is needed to protect your assets while putting money back in your pocket.
Our mission is to serve filmmakers with the best policies their dollar can buy. Our diversified staff utilizes state-of-the-art technology to make your insurance experience with us as effortless as possible. Simply put, we are “Independent Brokers/Agents” representing you the “client”. We are licensed professionals and bring a personal touch to the delicate relationship between you, the “client” and the “insurance company.” We can act as “brokers” or as “agents” depending on the product sold and/or our relationship with the actual insurance carrier.