Does My Small Production Company Need Entertainment Insurance

Competition is tough in the entertainment business and it may be even tougher for small independent productions companies. You need an insurance broker who understands your needs and responds to you with timely and accurate information.  We have access to all major companies and are experts in matching clients’ entertainment insurance needs with the best rated insurance companies and coverage.

As Entertainment Insurance Brokers, we act on behalf of our clients. We are an intermediary between the buyer and the insurance company in soliciting, negotiating, purchasing coverage and rendering services related to these functions.

Some of our services include

  • Perform a risk review for special hazards
  • Design specific entertainment coverage that addressees your needs
  • Forward the job award letter certificates to the production company
  • Manage all claims
  • Provide safety resources through insurers as needed

 Here are some of the entertainment risks we can cover

  • Cast insurance
  • Production errors & omissions
  • Films, theaters, events, sports and leisure, short term production and more
  • Foreign productions
  • Damage to props and other equipment
  • Copy write infringement
  • Intellectual property
  • Rented and leased vehicles
  • Animal mortality offers a wide variety of A-rated, Admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list.

We service the following states: Alabama. Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!