The purchase of business insurance is an essential investment for producers and others. Insurance policies protect the business from the financial consequences of accidents and mishaps that could erode profitability and threaten the continuity of the operation. Entertainment Business insurance can be expensive, so we wanted to give you a few tips on how to get the most out of your business insurance purchase.
- Combine your business auto, property, and liability into one package.
- Call com, we specialize in the entertainment industry.
- Take a close look at your policy and make sure you have the coverage you need. There may be coverages you have that you do not need.
- Look to insurers that offer loss control help. This will help you manage your risk and keep claims as low as possible.
- Is your deductible too low? You may save more than you think by increasing your property deductible to $5,000 or even $10,000. If you generally have no loses this may save you money.
- Each insurer is different, but you might save by paying your premium in full upfront.
Commercial insurance is one of the most important products a new business needs. Our agency can help you review your risks and guide you through the process of securing the right combination of coverage and price.
MovieInsure.com offers a wide variety of A-rated, Admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list. We are located in beautiful Northridge, California next to CSUN..
We service the following states: California, Colorado, Arizona, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!