Know Your Business Liability Coverage
- Bodily Injury–Bodily Injury to a third party.
- Multimedia Production E&O -Provides Producers & Distributors E&O Coverage.
- Property Damage–Damage to a third party’s property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury–Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability–Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander, or invasion of privacy.
- Short-Term Productions – Provides the full spectrum of insurance coverages at competitive premiums for productions with budgets of less than $1,000,000 and duration up to 60 days.
- Foreign Productions – Provides the full spectrum of insurance coverages at competitive premiums for foreign productions of any budget, up to 12 months in duration. Single Production and multiple productions (annual policies) are available.
- Products and Completed Operations–Liability arising out of the Nonprofit’s products or business operations and services conducted, excluding professional services.
- Premises–Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Rental Houses -The Rental House program provides insurance for companies that supply the entertainment, sports and leisure industries with the equipment and/or support service
MovieInsure.com offers a wide variety of A-rated, Admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list.
We service the following states: Alabama. Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!