There are many reasons why you buy production or movie insurance. But the bottom line is that you buy commercial movie insurance to protect your assets and have claims paid fairly and promptly. You also want competitively priced insurance rates.
Why Independent Agencies Are Better
When you purchase movie insurance through an independent agent you are working with a licensed professional who specializes in the products and services you need. Independent agents are local business owners who employee your neighbors to serve your needs.
Benefits of Working with an Independent Agent
- We represent many different markets. This allows us to bring you the best possible combination of coverage, price and service.
- We have the services you need. We offer prompt and professional insurance services. You don’t get a recording or someone in another state. We care about you and will help you solve your problems. We help you the claims process.
- We are experienced. Our staff completes regular training on all the insurance products you need.
- Locally owned. Our agency is locally owned and operated. It is always better to buy local. You can stop in our office anytime and meet the team that services your account.
- Working through an independent agent does not increase your premiums.
Our mission is to serve filmmakers with the best policies their dollar can buy. Movie Insure offers a wide variety of A-rated, Admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list.