The Wild Wild World Of Entertainment Insurance
When you think about entertainment insurance there are a number of things you must consider. But the single most important thing to consider is the skill and experience of the agent. We have been helping the entertainment industry manage risk for many years, and we have found three things that will help you understand your risk.
Why work with an independent agent?
When you purchase insurance through an independent California agent you are working with a licensed professional who specializes in the products and services you need. Independent agents are local business owners who employ your neighbors to serve your needs.
- We represent many different markets, giving you more options.
- MovieInsure is there to handle your claims, and we will help you through the claims process.
- We are experienced. Our staff completes regular training on all the insurance products you need.
- You want a business that is locally owned.
Proven ways to save on your entertainment insurance
- Narrow production periods. Rather than 3 weekends try to manage in six consecutive days.
- Paint a picture that describes what you do and how well you do it. You have to sell the underwriter on what is different about your operation and how the insurance company needs to insure your risk, because you are above average.
- We will market your account with many different insurers, giving you the best combination of price and coverage.
Entertainment firms have claims, and we understand that you need the right kind of insurance to cover your losses. Here are few of the claims we see.
- A crew member drops a $15,000 camera in the water.
- Someone steals a key prop (like a custom auto) used in production.
- A production set guest trips and falls on cables and sues the production company for medical bills.
We are ready to help you find the right combination of price, coverage, and services.
Our mission is to serve filmmakers with the best policies their dollar can buy. Our diversified staff utilizes state-of-the-art technology to make your insurance experience with us as effortless as possible.Simply put, we are “Independent Brokers/Agents” representing you the “client”. We are licensed professionals and bring a personal touch to the delicate relationship between you, the “client” and the “insurance company.” We can act as “brokers” or as “agents” depending on the product sold and/or our relationship with the actual insurance carrier.
We are proud to offer specialized coverage for production and event insurance of all types.
MovieInsure.com offers a wide variety of A-rated, Admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list.
We are located in beautiful Northridge, California next to CSUN..
We service the following states: Alabama. Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!