Movie Insure is an independent agency. This means we don’t work for any one insurance company. We have access to many markets that specialize in the entertainment industry, giving us the ability to shop your account, and search the market for the best option for you. With captive insurance agents, you may only get the guidance of one company that sells one brand of insurance.
- We specialize in the film and production industry that is all we do. We know and understand your industry.
- We have over 25 years of combined service.
- Our focus is exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies.
- We will work with you to make sure your claim is processed to your satisfaction.
- We provide a number of coverage options.
- Are not obligated to any one company.
- We search the market for the best combination of price and coverage.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
- Our staff is qualified and trained to explain coverage in understandable language.
- We can review coverage and make necessary changes based on your needs.
There is no singular insurance company that is the best for everyone. As independent agents, we can find the right company for your specific needs. And as your needs change, we’ll always have an insurance company that is right for you.
MovieInsure.com offers a wide variety of A-rated, Admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list.
We service the following states: Alabama. Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!