If It Is Fun….We Insure It
MovieInsure takes insurance seriously. But we understand that our clients are in the entertainment business, and many times that is fun. You are providing fun and relaxation for the public. Here are just a few of the kinds of entertainment we insure and the most common risk associated with each.
- Concerts- Injury to spectators
- Feature Films- Injuries to cast members
- Theme Parks- Injury to guests
- Theater Productions- Damage to props and wardrobe
- Documentaries- Copyright infringement
- Commercials- Property damage
- Short Films- Errors and omissions
- Promoters- Contractual liability
- Special Events- Event cancelation
- Photographers- Owned Equipment
- Television- Injury to cast and animals
- Video Productions- Negative film and videotape damage or loss
- Film Schools- General liability
- Touring Performers- Non-appearance and cancellation
MovieInsure.com offers a wide variety of A-rated, Admitted and Non-Admitted insurance companies for our clients to choose from. We only deal with companies that are on the Insurance Commissioner’s approved list.
We service the following states: Alabama. Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Colombia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you do not see your state listed here, please inquire anyway – we are growing!
Note: All coverage described here would be subject to specific limits depending on policy terms.